Applicants are required to read the instructions given below carefully, before submission of the online application form.
The College has the right to reject applications that are
Incorrect/have wrong information
Lacking in required documents
Received without the payment of application fee.
1. Before submitting the online application form, applicants must upload the following scanned images:
- Applicant’s passport size photograph in JPG/JPEG format of maximum 50 KB
- Applicant’s signature in JPG/JPEG format of maximum 20 KB
- Parent/Guardian’s signature in JPG/JPEG format of maximum 20 KB
- Community Certificate (except OC and 'Others' categories) in JPG/JPEG/GIF format of maximum
- Baptism Certificate (only for Catholic applicants) in JPG/JPEG/GIF format of maximum
- For UG applicants--attested copy of the tenth, eleventh and plus two downloaded mark statements in PDF/JPG/JPEG format of maximum 300 KB
- For PG/M.Phil. applicants--attested copies of all available semester mark sheets converted into a single PDF format of maximum 500 KB
2. Documents can be uploaded only after entering marks.
3. Uploading of wrong/irrelevant/illegible documents will lead to the rejection of application.
4. The Unique Application Number (UAN), which will be required for uploading documents, will be generated only after you click the “Save” option
on the Preview page.
5. Uploading of documents can be done using the UAN as Username and Date of Birth as Password in the Applicant’s Login on the College
6. Applicants can edit the application details before the payment of application fee by clicking on the Login button.
7. Editing/updating details on the application form will not be possible after payment.
8. Online payment of application fee will begin immediately after the announcement of Tamil Nadu Higher Secondary School Certificate (TNHSC) results.
9. Applicants have to pay the application fee through Internet banking, credit/debit card only.
10. Application fee will not be refunded on any account even if the application is rejected.
11. Applicants can check application status and application fee status through the Applicant’s Login on the College website.
12. Application fee receipt will be updated in the Applicant’s Login 24 hours after the transaction.
13. Information regarding applicants called for interview for all programmes will be sent by e-mail, SMS and uploaded on the College website.
Applicants are instructed to attend the interview on the date and time given. Being called for an interview does not guarantee
14. No information will be sent to the applicants who have not been called for the interview/have not been provisionally selected.
15. Applicants called for B.A. English and all postgraduate programmes will have to take an entrance test before the interview is
conducted. Applicants called for B.V.A. will have to take an Aptitude Test (drawing/designing) before the interview.
16. The list of provisionally selected applicants will be uploaded on the College website after 8:00 p.m. on the day of interview.
17. Selected applicants must pay the prescribed fees and submit their original certificates with photocopies on the date and time specified.
Late Payment will not be accepted.
18. Applicants can access the information about documents to be submitted during the time of interview by clicking on Document Info Attachment button.
19. Hostel facility is not available for this academic year due to the prevailing situation.
Applicants for undergraduate programmes please note the following: Instructions for criteria for selecting Part I Language can be accessed
by clicking on the Language Selection Criteria button.